Vote Pediatric Hair Solutions for Best Medical Professional in the 2020 Nextdoor Favorite Awards
As your neighborhood lice treatment center, we are dedicated to improving the lives and health of all of our neighbors through the safe and effective removal of head lice. We would LOVE your help this month as Pediatric Hair Solutions runs for best Medical Professional in the 2020 Neighborhood Favorite awards.
What’s the award?
Each year Nextdoor, everyone’s favorite neighborhood hub, hosts local business awards called Neighborhood Favorites where neighbors vote on their favorite local businesses and service providers in a variety of categories. We’re in the running to become a 2020 Neighborhood Favorite in the Medical Professional category.
Why vote for us?
Vote for us because we are the first place most people turn to when they hear the dreaded words: You’ve got lice. Here’s why:
– Our lice removal treatment works. Our medical protocol of applying treatment solution first to kill live bugs, followed by a heated air device treatment to desiccate all lice eggs, was shown in a clinical study of 281 patients to be > 99% effective. The protocol also includes the application of the treatment solution following the heat treatment to prevent re-infestation.
– We are a licensed healthcare practice. Head lice is a communicable disease. Like any other disease, you want to be treated by medical professionals. Our HIPAA compliant medical practices have private treatment rooms to protect patient privacy and prevent cross-contamination. We follow universal precautions required of medical practices and strict disinfecting protocols.
– We are an active part of the community. Not only do we serve you, your friends, your classmates, and neighbors, but we also have a foundation that gives back to our community in a unique way. The PHS Community Care Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) organization dedicated to providing underserved children and families with free, safe, and effective head lice treatment. We are so proud of the work we do through our foundation and are dedicated to expanding our reach in the coming years.
Ready to vote? It’s simple.
Voting runs from February 3-23, 2020. Here’s how to vote:
1. Head to nextdoor.com/favorites and log in. You’ll be taken directly to the Neighborhood Favorites voting flow.
2. Click “Start voting” to begin. You can vote for up to 25 categories – vote for us for favorite Medical Professional.
3. Don’t be shy! When you’ve finished voting, spread the word on Nextdoor, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook using #nextdoorfave.
That’s it! It’s quick and easy (just like head lice removal at Pediatric Hair Solutions!).
Keeping in mind that this is the only local business awards voted solely by neighbors. We love serving our community and genuinely value your votes and support!